Pro Visas Immigration Services

The Firm You Can Trust

Marriage Visas

Would You Like To have Your Partner Join You In The UK?

If you are settled in the United Kingdom, either by having Indefinite Leave or by being a British Citizen, then you have the right to have your partner join you. As long as you are able to support them financially by meeting the financial requirement, have suitable accommodation, can prove that you have a subsisting relationship and they meet the language requirement then we can assist you in making the application for them to join you here.

To qualify for the UK spouse visa you must satisfy the following requirements:

  • You will have settled status in the UK (either Indefinite Leave to Remain or British Citizenship
  • You must be 18 years of age or over.
  • You and your spouse must have met each other and you must be legally married. This requirement is in place to prevent situations that can occur as a result of arranged marriages whereby the husband and wife have never met.
  • You and your spouse must intend to live together on a permanent basis.
  • You and your spouse must have sufficient funds to support yourselves (and any dependants) without claiming public funds. The minimum salary required is £18,600 to sponsor your spouse.
  • You must have suitable accommodation available for you, your spouse and any dependents. - In this instance we can offer our clients an accommodation report which must be submitted with the application.
  • Your spouse meets the language requirement

 How Long Will The Initial Visa be Issued For?

A spouse visa for the UK is usually issued for a period of 27 Months. You will then need to apply for an extension in the United Kingdom. At the end of the initial five year period you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. Once you have been granted ILR on the basis of your marriage to a UK national, you are eligible to apply for British naturalisation.


Why Choose Us?

By choosing Pro Visas to assist you with your application you will receive one-to-one case management. One of our  Immigration Advisors will manage your application from start to finish. Our Immigration adviser is an EX-Home Office Immigration Officer who has the very best in knowledge and experience which will be used on your case.

We take the hassle out of your Spouse Visa application, guiding and representing you at every stage and liaising with all relevant government authorities throughout the application process.

What to do next?

Please call us on  or simply fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation Form at the top of this page and we will call you back quickly

We will treat your enquiry as important and confidential and we will not pass your personal details to any third parties for marketing purposes. 

Home Marriage Visas